Nashville Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.