From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these precious belongings and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how much there is to do. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were once immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.