Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear belongings that were once automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.