Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you take on the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important belongings that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.