Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear possessions that were at one point immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.