From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these precious belongings and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear items that were once immediately discarded may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.