From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were at one point immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We understand their importance and will work hard to save them for you.