Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Cumberland Furnace
Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were at one point automatically rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Cumberland Furnace to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their worth and will work diligently to save them for you.