From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these precious belongings and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you start the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.