From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore these valuables and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you start the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable items that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Fosterville to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.