From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore these precious belongings and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you take on the healing process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable items that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us too.