Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable belongings that were once immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.