Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how many things there are to consider. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one time automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.