Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Hermitage
Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were once automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.