From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important items that were once immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in La Vergne to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.