Paul Davis of Nashville
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you will probably have to halt work for months and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage from fumes and soot may linger for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Nashville region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes quickly and is ready any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Earth friendly techniques for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your company does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call Paul Now
We understand how hard fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to get your property back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the items inside your business to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Allow our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Nashville if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.