Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important possessions that were at one time immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Nolensville to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We understand their worth and will work hard to save them for you.