From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how much there is to consider. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear items that were at one point immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.