Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how many things there are to consider. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one time immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.