From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore these valuables and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you start the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear possessions that were at one point automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.