Woodbury, TN Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear possessions that were once automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Woodbury to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.